As part of our ongoing curiosity, we're continuously developing new products. As our experiments yield results that we're happy with, we submit recipes to the federal government for approval. This process can take months (beyond the time it takes us to come up with new things), which is followed by the development of labels and another round of government approval (again, months). The items listed below as approved recipes should be available in the next few months. Submitted recipes will likely be available in the next half-year. Someday further in the future, the products listed as conceptual will be available for sale.
Look for them in your local bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and at the distillery itself...
Approved recipes (waiting for labels):
We make lots of stuff. We like to get your thoughts and impressions...
- Pioneer Gin (locally sourced juniper berries)
- Mayflower Porter (whiskey made from Mayflower brewery's Porter)
- Gin and Tonic (ready-to-drink canned cocktail)
- Dark and Stormy (ready-to-drink canned cocktail)
- Pineapple Punch (ready-to-drink canned cocktail)
- Rum and Cola (ready-to-drink canned cocktail)
Submitted recipes (waiting for fed approval):
- None currently
Conceptual recipes (waiting for feedback and recipe approval):
- None currently
Once in a while, we get a visit from the press. Here a couple of articles/stories about us (as we pat ourselves on the back)...
- New England Monthly - Feb 2017
- Patriot Ledger - 2016
- American Way Magazine - Nov 2014
- Radio BDC Interview - Oct 2014
- Plymouth Community Television
- Wicked Local - 2014
- Zagat - 2013
- South Shore Living - 2013
- Edible South Shore - 2013
Drop-in, see what we're up to... we're always happy to let you taste what's new, and listen to your feedback.